Tuesday, May 12, 2009

6 Months Old Today!!

Our baby is 6 months old today!! Where did the time go? We love our little Brooklyn so much and feel so blessed to have this sweet little girl in our family. She has such a bright smile that always brightens our day (figures we can't always capture it when taking her picture). Here are some pictures of her I took this morning. Ethan was very distracting so I had trouble getting her to look at the camera.



It has been amazing to see her look more and more like me as she has grown. Here is a picture of when I was about the same age.She was so good yesterday letting us get some yard work done, though she did get tired after a while. Here are a few pictures.


Happy half-birthday, baby girl!

5 comments:

Lacey said...

I just love when children look so much like their parents when the parent was their age. Brooklyn is beautiful (love her dress!) and she really does look just like her mom did! Happy half birthday, Sweetie!

Justin and Kenzee said...

I can't believe she is already 6 months! Those are such cute pictures of her.

The Over Family said...

Brooklyn is such a beautiful little girl! She DOES look a lot like you, Jen! :) I love her dress and cute little bonnet too...

john and amber said...

What adorable pictures. I can't believe Brooklyn is already 6 months old!!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

awww, what a sweetie she is- she's such a beautiful girl!