Wednesday, March 30, 2011

30!

Thirty years ago today, Kyle Russell Morrey came into the world.



Thirty things I love about Kyle (in no particular order):

1. Gorgeous blue eyes

2. Tall

3. Strong testimony of the Church

4. His mission to Australia. My dad served there as well.

5. His passion for his career. I love that he enjoys what he does so much.

6. He is a nerd and I love it. His nerdy skills really bless my life since I'm not so computer savy, and I get to benefit from cool gadgets/equipment.

7. Fantastic smile.

8. Very supportive of my hobbies. He really spoils me in this category.

9. His love of reading.

10. His love of reading to our kids. I especially love all the creative voices he comes up with.

11. Strong work ethic.

12. I adore his family.

13. He is goofy and we can be so together.

14. Is a great comforter to me and understanding of my feelings/female hormones.

15. He has a great love of family life/togetherness.

16. He is very generous to others. I've learned a lot from him.

17. He loves a bargain.

18. Cherishes garage sale season.

19. Is a do-it-yourselfer and likes to learn how to fix things.

20. Isn't a huge sports fan and neither am I.

21. Is very clever/funny.

22. Smart

23. Adventurous.

24. Is fun to play games with especially if on the same team. He has skills and likes using strategy.

25. We have many shared interests.

26. He is very patient.

27. Very helpful, handy, and a very good cleaner-upper.

28. Is a very concerned and involved father.

29. Is careful to do things the right way the first time.

30. He is a great friend and husband. I'm lucky to get to be with him always.


Happy Birthday, Honey!!

4 comments:

amber and john said...

How sweet. Hope you guys had a fun day! :)

Loni said...

Cute post, Jen. I made a list like that and gave it to John for his 30th birthday. Only it sure didn't include "love of reading." :)

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday to Kyle. Sounds like you guys are really the perfect fit. I hope you enjoyed an awesome day together. :)

Justin and Kenzee said...

Hope it was a great birthday and that you had fun celebrating. I'm still waiting to see what kind of fabulous dessert you made him.