Sunday, October 16, 2011

Primary Program

The Disneyland Halloween costume contest is over, and alas, we didn't win. Looking at the winners, the contest was obviously a popularity contest since the winning photos were quite mediocre. Oh well. We'll just have to pay for a trip some other time.

Today was Ethan's first Primary Program in our ward. Ethan did a really good job saying his line - "Saying my prayers." We think we saw him singing one of the songs too. We're proud that he did as well as he did.
During Conference weekend, Brooklyn loved seeing all of the babies. She and cousin Owen had some good cousin bonding time at Grandma Taylor's house.
Brooklyn always loves riding Bullseye at Grandpa Morrey's house.
This afternoon, Kyle and Ethan made some movies with some of Ethan's toys. Here's what we did:

Brooklyn and Jen had the following conversation earlier today:
Jen: I'm going to eat your fingers... (num, num, num) I'm going to eat your nose... (num, num, num)
Brooklyn: Not my boogers...I'm going to eat those myself!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Brooklyn is a hoot! :) Love her striped leggings. Sorry you didn't win the contest-- you really did have one of the cutest pictures I saw on there!

Justin and Kenzee said...

I laughed out loud when I read your conversation with Brooklyn. We know all about booger-eatin' at our house, unfortunately.
Those mini movies are so great! Ethan makes a great narrator.