Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Favorite Books of 2012

Kyle and I love to read. I've never been more addicted to it as I have been in the past year. 2012 was a hard year for us. One way I found to cope with my stresses and disappointments was through reading. I was surprised to find that at the end of the year I had finished 35 books (especially since I didn't read anything until April). So many of them were hard to put down, others just fun and fluffy, and some really made me think. Although it was hard to choose, here are my top 5.

1.  Edenbrooke, by Julianne Donaldson


2. The Book Thief, by Markus Zusak


3. Heaven is Here, by Stephanie Nielson


4. Jane Eyre, by Charlotte Bronte


5. The Winter Sea, by Susanna Kearsley


What was a favorite book you read recently?

1 comment:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Several of those were on my list, too! I'm so glad there's goodreads so that I can learn about all the good books out there!