Friday, December 12, 2008

A Month Already?!!

Brooklyn is a month old today. She's still as sweet as the day she was born. She's starting to sleep for longer periods at night. We don't want to jinx things (again...last time we bragged about her sleeping, she was a terrible sleeper for the next few days), but the other night she slept for a record eight hours, ate, and slept for another four. We're so happy to have her in our family. It's only been a month, but it's already hard to imagine life without her.

6 comments:

The Taylor LIfe said...

Oh, she is so cute! I cannot even believe she is a month old. Time flies. I am glad she is sleeping so good, I hope mine sleep just as good as yours.

Lacey said...

Look at how much she's grown already! What a perfect sweetheart!

ACSanchez said...

So very cute!! It's amazing how fast they grow!

Amy and Micheal said...

What a cutie! I can't believe how much they can grow in a month! I swear whenever we have our next baby, it'll feel like the first time all over again!

Christie // lemon squeezy home said...

She's so cute Jen! I tried emailing you those links, but I suppose I didn't have the right email because sending it failed:). My email is dillonandchristie@gmail.com if you want to email me there and I can send those links over.
Love the family picture as well!

john and amber said...

She is absolutely adorable! I'm so glad you were able to make it to my house last week. It was great to see you! Have a Merry Christmas!