Sunday, July 11, 2010

Haircut

We took Brooklyn and Ethan to get haircuts yesterday. It was Brooklyn's first time to get a real haircut, though I've trimmed her bangs a few times over the last few months. We forgot to get a before picture of her getting it done and didn't get a great after picture either. Ethan wasn't happy at all about needing a haircut and only cooperated when the hairdresser told him he could hold a cookie in each hand if he agreed to cooperate. Brooklyn, on the other hand was a perfect little lady.

Here is a before pic (actually taken a few weeks ago).

We mostly had the hairdresser even things out and trim her bangs. She only took off an inch or so off the length.



We rewarded the kids with some ice cream for being "so good" getting haircuts. While we were eating the ice cream Ethan said "Wind is kind of like ice cream. They are both cold."

4 comments:

Lacey said...

I think Brooklyn's hair looks nice cut... very clean and even. I'm glad that they were both good for the hairdresser, even if it did require a bit of bribery. ;)

Ryan and Michelle said...

And your haircut is cute too Jen! Austin loves haircuts 'cuz the barber always gives him a sucker. (As a mom I wonder why a sucker with all that loose hair floating in the air. Kinda gross...) Whatever works!

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

Brooklyn looks so cute with her new haircut. I love it! She is such a sweetie.

Amy and Micheal said...

What a cutie! She is so adorable! I love her new cut. I'm glad Micheal's mom takes over the boys' haircuts. I suppose I should learn sometime.