Monday, October 1, 2007

Ba Ba Blacksheep

Ethan is 7 month's old today! It has been an amazing week. It seems like Ethan learned so much. He really started babbling a lot more this week and now says "bababa." He also has gotten really good at scooting around. He can definitely get where he wants now. We are terrified! Also, Ethan likes to pull himself up to his feet. I snapped this picture of him today. I had my back turned for a few minutes. When I turned around he had pulled himself up to his feet and was smacking his hands on this TV we had on the floor. We know it is probably wishful thinking, but we hope we still have many, many more months until he is walking. We fear that it may be just around the corner though!

1 comment:

The Over Family said...

Hi Jen,
Wow! I have been wondering what you were up to these days! That's great that I have your blog address now. I love your blog!!