Monday, October 1, 2007

Crazy 8's

My friend Amy tagged me so here is goes . . .

8 Things I'm passionate about: (yeah, I notice 3 are foods)
1-My hubby
2-My baby
3-My family
4-Ice cream
5-Really good chocolate
6-My faith
7-The Chinese/Taiwanese culture
8-Making homemade crepes with fresh peaches (or strawberries) and sweetened cream cheese with my hubby--we do it as much as we can when these fruits are in season

8 Things I want to do before I die:
1-Travel to a warm exotic place with my hubby
2-Take Kyle (and possibly some kids) to Disneyland
3-Pay off our mortgage
4-Tour Asia
5-Be a cute grandma
6-Go on another mission, but with Kyle
7-Get my dream kitchen
8-Grow cherry and peach trees

8 Things I say Often
1-Oh, Gross!
2-Dadda's home!
3-Do you see the baby/kids?
4-Ouch! Don't pull mama's hair!
5-How was work?
6-Yeah, we got that at a garage sale too.
7-Guess what Ethan did today?
8-I don't know...what do you want to do?

8 Books I've Recently Read:
1-Baby Talk
2-Secrets of the Baby Whisperer
3-Baby Wise
4-The Voyage of the Dawn Treader
5-Prince Caspian
6-The Horse and His boy
7-The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
8-The Magician's Nephew

8 Songs I could listen to over and over: (okay, so I'm cheating on this one)
1-Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing
2-I Cross my Heart by George Straight (We aren't country fans, but Kyle sang this song to me as he proposed, so it will always have a special place in my heart)
3-When You Say Nothing at All by Alison Krauss, but sung and played by my hubby on his guitar
4-Anything my baby sings while we are singing in church
5-8-really anything that my husband plays on his guitar

8 Things that attract me to my friends:
1-Great Listeners
2-Can always turn to for advice
3-They are good examples
4-Loving
5-Sincere
6-Forgive my faults
7-Supportive
8-The memories and laughter we share

8 Things I've learned this past year:
1-I can survive child birth
2-Epiderals are a great blessing
3-There is nothing more cute than hearing your baby's voice (except when he's screaming of course)
4-Oatmeal mush and peas don't make a good combination to give a baby
5-Grass injested by a baby comes out looking still like grass
6-Babies always seem more interested and entertained by things they shouldn't be given to play with (at least my baby is that way)
7-An emergency fund is essential and used often when you buy a home
8-There is nothing better than being a mom!

8 People I think should do Crazy 8's
1-Heather
2-Michelle
3-Lacey
4-Christin
5-Kyle
6-Mom
7-Suzie
8-Heidi

No comments: