Monday, October 12, 2009

Buzz Boy and Apple Girl

Brooklyn is 11 months old today!! She had lots of fun on Friday helping Mom and Dad pick apples from our trees. She loved searching for different ones to taste (even rotten ones on the ground--we tried to keep them away). A few new things about Brooklyn are that she loves clapping to the song "If you're happy and you know it" and loves to shake her head. She is so darling to watch do these things. She is such a fun little girl! She still has no teeth.

We spent Friday and Saturday cleaning up our yard and garden for winter, and making applesauce. We literally spent all day on Saturday canning applesauce. I think I even dreamed about applesauce last night. We still have so many apples!! If anyone would like some, let us know.

Here is our little apple baby.

One of Ethan's favorite things to do is go to Maceys to ride in the "race car carts" and get a cookie. All though it isn't always peaceful, I love seeing my two sweeties side by side in the cart. They are so cute!!
Kyle snapped this picture while Ethan was napping after church yesterday. He was so exausted (and looks kind of wasted).

Ethan has recently become obsessed with Toy Story. Here are some videos to prove his fascination with Buzz and Woody. Brooklyn makes a few cameos as well.


7 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

Love the "You've got a friend in me" video... so ironic! I don't know how you managed to can applesauce all day. I bet you were so exhausted.

Mike, Heidi, and Matthew said...

I love the videos. You will cherish them forever. What cute kids!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

Brooklyn's looking so much older! How cute about Ethan and Toy Story.

Lacey said...

I always love your kids updates. And that's great that they'll ride together in the car carts at Maceys. I think they're hard to push, but worth it for all the fun they provide! Enjoy all your applesauce. :)

Ryan and Michelle said...

I'm so jealous of your yard pictures. We've got snow on the ground already and it's freezing!

It's fun to see your kids interact together. So cute!

Justin and Kenzee said...

Thought you might be interested in this if you have lots more apples: http://myfoodstoragedeals.blogspot.com/

Kristina's life 1010 said...

How darling!!!! Dad and I watched the videos over and over. I watch them every day. I was wondering if Ethan was still playing with Woody and Buzz--looks like a resounding YES. It looks like he had better keep them---they have become his by virtue of him loving them so much! How could we ever take them away??! I'll start another collection.

We especially liked it when he was singing "you've got a friend" in a yelling sort of voice (at Brooklyn)