Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Freebies

We love freebies! Last Saturday we got out and had some fun in Salt Lake redeeming several coupons we collected over the last few weeks for free things.

We started by dining at Pei Wei (if you haven't tried it you must!). Many weeks ago there was a promo for a free meal if you signed up as a fan of Pei Wei on Facebook. Both Kyle and I had our own noodle bowls and shared with the kids, though they prefered the all you can eat fortune cookies they have out.


Brooklyn loved to throw the noodles I gave her on the floor.
(Oh yeah, and I got a new hair cut--not free).

Next, we picked up our sample boxes that we signed up for from Edible Arrangements. We each got a free box of 3 chocolate dipped strawberries and 3 dipped apple slices. They were easily devoured by the end of the day.

We stopped in at Barnes and Noble (which happened to be next to Edible Arrangements) to browse since Kyle had a gift card he won, and to redeem a coupon for free hot chocolates and cookies with no purchase necessary.

Those are all the freebies from this week. FYI, I found out about all of these freebies from an awsome blog that I encourage you to check out called utahdealdiva.com


Now we are looking forward to redeeming the freebies coming into my hotmail inbox since my birthday is next week. I've already received coupons for a free burger from Red Robin, ice cream from Baskin Robins, and Cold Stone Creamery, and a shake from Del Taco. I think I know what we will be doing this weekend. I better not slack on my cardio for a while. ;)


We got some great video footage of Brooklyn walking with her walker last week, but haven't had time to edit it yet. So, as a consulation prize here is a picture from a few weeks ago that Kyle had on his cell phone. This is their favorite freebie from Maceys.


4 comments:

Justin and Kenzee said...

You guys crack me up! I've heard good things about pei wei... we need to get there soon! Yum.

Ryan and Michelle said...

you guys gonna make the rounds collecting your free stuff on Halloween? free toy from Sears, free bag of goodies from Geoffry at Toys 'r Us...all these things that I would love to cash in on without driving an hour to get to the stores. Way to go finding the deals! (did you hear about the shoe coupon from Oprah for Payless? I posted a link on my FB. ends today though)

The Morreys said...

Yep, we stocked up on snow boots for the season with the 50% coupon from Oprah. We didn't know about the halloween freebies though. Thanks!

Unknown said...

Hey, I live down in Pleasant Grove and I love the fruit baskets from edible arrangements. Thanks on the tip on how to get free chocolate covered fruit!! Thanks for the link to the blog to get all the halloween freebies.