Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ultrasound this Week...

In anticipation of the ultrasound on Tuesday, we decided to have America vote to decide what the gender of the baby will be.

(If the poll doesn't show up here, you can go directly to the website hosting the poll...we noticed some problems accessing it ourselves, so thought we'd provide an alternate way to get to it.)


This week the baby will as big as a large heirloom tomato (about 6 inches, head to rump). The tomato in the picture may be a little big, but you get the idea...

4 comments:

Kristina said...

Hope your little tomato is doing well!

Heather Taylor Photography said...

I think you're having a girl....

Good luck! Hope he/she cooperates!

Justin and Kenzee said...

fun idea! Whatever "it" is, I hope you find it healthy and not too shy! ;-) I can't wait to hear. I might have to call you tomorrow!

eM said...

make sure you call me and let me know! i am your sister after all!